Who are we?
Petrolia NOCO AS is an independent E&P company
Petrolia NOCO AS is highly geared to creating significant value for stakeholders through its strategy of focusing on material exploration success. By applying smart and cost effective technology with Norwegian Continental Shelf competence, the company is challenging consensus to open new exploration plays.
Petrolia NOCO AS has been involved in exploration in Norway since 2012 and has 6 licenses, including one operatorship recently awarded in the 2017 APA round.
Petrolia NOCO AS is a privately owned independent oil company qualified as an operator on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
Board of Directors
Dr Robert Arnott
Chairman of the Board
Brede Bjøvad Larsen
STRATEGY & investment highlights
Assets with High Impact Potential
- Unlocking the basement potential on the NCS, similar to the recent giant Lancaster discovery in the UK
- Seeking near field undiscovered potential
Creative Board and Team
- Young and dynamic exploration team working with experienced management
- Challenging conventional thinking
- A small team able to make quick decisions
- Successful track record of deal completion and in license awards
- Focused on the exploration part of the EP cycle
- Looking to maximize value at minimum cost
- Smart explorer and active portfolio manager
What We've Achieved
- Commended by the NPD for the high quality and innovative thinking of our 2017 APA applications
- Awarded one license as operator and three licenses as partner in the APA 2017
- Fully functioning organisation prequalified as an operator on the NCS in November 2016
- Awarded two licenses in the APA 2016
- Awarded two licenses in APA 2015